We at Tritent Legal offers a wide variety of banking and finance services, advising many of the major Indian banks as well as some of the world’s largest banks and financial institutions carrying on the business in India. We advise borrowers and lenders on all matters relating to financing transactions, and we have that skill, understanding and ability in order to complete the most complicated financing transactions.
Banking & Finance is one of the founding practices of the Firm and continues as one of our core practice areas. Our practice represents several Mutual Funds, Asset Management Companies, Banks and Financial Institutions. Our Banking and Finance practice includes Mutual Funds, Portfolio Management Advisory Services; Project Finance, Debt Restructuring, Derivatives; Securitization.
Securitization market in India is a relatively new and fast evolving. Our practice in this sector includes advising funds, sponsors, credit enhancers, Foreign Institutional Investors and investors on investment norms, eligibility, contribution contracts, registration requirements, enforcement of security interests.
We provide a comprehensive advice on all aspects of banking and finance matters and have substantial experience in the following area:
- Loan transactions and bank lending – advising both borrowers and lenders in connection with domestic and cross-border financing;
- Acquisition financing and other leveraged finance – structuring, Drafting and negotiating all financing aspects of mergers and acquisition transactions;
- Structured financing – advising both investors and lenders in securitization of various assets;
- Project finance – advising on all aspects of project financing transactions; and
- Regulatory issues – advising banks and financial institutions with respect to regulatory matters in India